Sunday, September 22, 2013

A WONDERFUL BOOK LAUNCH!

Cover Model: Brady Knighton. Photo by Yelena Baykova.
I had a great time at my book launch for my medieval romantic fiction, SHADOWS OF VALOR at Barnes and Noble (an awesome host). I saw SO MANY family members, good friends, Jolly Fish Press reps, fellow authors, and met fantastic new people as well. I was nervous to play my musical medley in front of a crowd, but all went well and people told me the music sounded beautiful *phew*. The sheet music that accompanies my story can be downloaded for free on this blog at http://www.elsiepark.blogspot.com/p/blog-page_16.html. I enjoyed chatting with everyone and loved hearing about their own writing projects and lives. I was flattered that so many people came to see me and get the book signed. Made me feel SO special. One of the cover models for Shadows of Valor, Brady Knighton, a sweet young man (and a perfect portrait of my hero, The Shadow), stopped in to chat and buy the book he’s featured on. In turn, he graciously signed my own personal copy of my book :). AWESOME! Thanks everyone for making my night a wonderful experience.

Now I just need Paulina Baykova (female cover model who portrayed Elsbeth) to sign my book and my personal copy will be complete :)

No comments:

Post a Comment