Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Balancing Writing and Social Media

I had planned on posting a few paragraphs on this subject, but this morning my computer decided to crash, taking with it my post files, my journal entries, my musical compositions, all the pages I'd typed in my new novel, my research notes, contact information for friends, family, fellow authors and so much more. And nothing was backed up because I had no available thumb drive and my floppy disk drive was broken on my hand-me-down computer.

So, that being said, I had previously sent a paragraph of my thoughts on writing and social media to my fellow author, Ann Marie Meyers, who is posting hers, mine and several other authors' paragraphs on the subject. I'm just going to send you to Ann Marie's blog address and let you read my words there.

I'm still hoping to extract my computer files from my hard drive somehow, but this may take days to figure out.  

No comments:

Post a Comment