Tuesday, June 11, 2013

All about SHADOWS OF VALOR




Many people have asked about my book, Shadows of Valor, and what it's about (being that it'll be released September 7, 2013).

In a nutshell: In 1300 A.D. England, a knight-spy (aka The Shadow) for King Edward hunts down smugglers and brings them to justice. A childhood acquaintance, Lady Rawley, enters the scene, adding a touch of PG-rated romance. Together the duo search out thieves, often at the peril of their lives, and contend with the danger of traitors, sword fights and fires. As The Shadow struggles to keep his dual identity a secret, misunderstandings arise with complicated circumstances and strong emotional ties.

For those interested, here are links to articles I've posted on my blog about the book and the music I composed for it that will be included in the publication. My cover and book trailer will be released soon, and I will share them when they come out.

-TEN QUESTIONS I ANSWER ABOUT MY STORY: http://elsiepark.blogspot.com/2013/01/the-next-big-thing.html



-DESCRIPTION OF THE MUSIC I COMPOSED FOR SHADOWS OF VALOR: http://elsiepark.blogspot.com/2012/07/normal-0-false-false-false-en-us-x-none_31.html

-COMPOSING THE MUSICAL SCORE FOR MY BOOK TRAILER (including a sheet music sample): http://elsiepark.blogspot.com/2013/04/composing-musical-score-for-shadows-of.html



I want to thank all those who have shown an interest and excitement for my debut novel and for your WONDERFUL love and support! I love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment